Hiring Part-Time Program Facilitator
The Town of Athabasca Library is looking for a part-time Program Facilitator. The Program Facilitator researches, plans and delivers children, teen and adult programming and assists in front line library services.
Qualifications for the position:
• Training directly related to early childhood development, education, or family literacy. Training, education, or previous experience in other relevant disciplines may be considered.
• Experience in planning and delivering programming, whether in a library setting or other community-based settings.
• Previous work experience where customer service is a core focus.
• Ability to work evening and weekend shifts as required.
• Canadian citizen or able to work in Canada.
• Criminal record check is required.
• Valid driver’s license is an asset.
Direct resumes or any questions by November 22, 2019 to:
4716 - 48 Street, Athabasca, AB, T9S1R2